The MSc International Security and Risk Management course in collaboration with the University of South Wales (USW), develops and enhances critical theoretical knowledge, security management skills and understanding in an area which presents significant demand for professionalisation worldwide.
This Masters programme is delivered through online distance learning, which enables learners to combine their studies with work-
The learning will be supported by course tutors from both Perpetuity and USW. During the course learners will be enrolled as students of USW and will have full online access to the university library.
Duration: 1 year full time or 2 years part time
- Security Management: Prevention, Design & Protectiion – 30 credits
- Security Management: Risk Management, Loss Prevention & Corporate Study – 30 credits
- Strategic Security Management and Leadership – 20 credits
- Security Management and Delivering Value – 20 credits
- Research Methods – 20 credits
- Dissertation – 60 credits