Against the backdrop of a significantly increased threat to intellectual property, information and data, the TSCMi has developed a unique eLearning course in Technical Security Countermeasures for Security Managers.
This Accredited Level 4 course, provides managers with a responsibility for security and risk, an insight into the threats posed to staff and intellectual property by malicious surveillance. Particularly surveillance carried out using advanced technology.
The course will show how effective countermeasures can be identified and applied to mitigate the very real threat of unauthorised surveillance.
Duration: 6 months
- Principles of Technical Surveillance
- The concept of technical surveillance. People and organisations currently employing it
- Technology and methodology of ingressive and non-
- Technical surveillance countermeasures equipment and how each technical surveillance discipline is countered by a range of countermeasures technology
- Principles of Technical Counter Measures and Threat Mitigation
- How Technical Surveillance Countermeasures can be deployed to meet different scenarios
- How conference and seminar venues can be secured from surveillance
- The threat to air, sea and land transport and how this can be met with effective technical countermeasures
- Principles of Threat and Risk Analysis in the Context of Technical Surveillance
- Security Threat analysis in the context of technical surveillance
- Electronic surveillance mitigation and risk reduction strategy
- The Role of Technical Surveillance Counter Measures Consultants
- The competences and qualifications required of technical surveillance countermeasures consultants
- The importance of compliance with related legislation covering public communications, privacy, employment and health and safety
- The selection and contracting process and expectations of technical surveillance countermeasures consultants